Sharepoint - Nexus
A document repository and collaboration service focused on serving four distinct types of activities:
- My Sites: Personal intranet sites to enable sharing of documents and other forms of collaboration.
- Committees: to support typical committee workflows, including meeting scheduling and document sharing.
- Research: to support collaborative research activities, including formal and informal collaboration.
- Clubs and Societies: to supporting the internal management of student clubs and other approved University societies.
- Devolved site provisioning and quota allocation to Site Collections to enable the efficient creation, management and deletion of sites within each of the core site collections.
This service is available to: • All users with a full Oxford card • Virtual card holders by request to the service desk • External users can have SharePoint only accounts created by designated site owners • Access to individual sites is controlled by the site owner • NOTE: The current on-premise SharePoint service is being moved to the Cloud and will become SharePoint Online, part of the Nexus365 suite of applications. See the link to the project site for further details.
The stage in the service lifecycle at which the service currently resides. Lifecycle = planned, new, live, notice, closed
The level of user activity at this point in the academic year.
Business activity level
The regular period during which routine maintenance could take place.
|Tues 07:00 - 09:00|
Would making a change to the service today present too high a risk to the University?
Restricted change period
|Support hours||09:00 - 17:00|
|IT Board||Infrastructure IT Board|
|Business owner||Fraser, Michael|
pending appointment (EAG)
* except bank holidays and University closure days
How do I...?
I want to...
Raise a support call
Charges are applicable for: academics, UAS, departments, colleges, students, others.
Service free to use Variable charges applicable for data recovery. Please contact the service desk for more information.