Managed Apple devices (Orchard)
IT Services will take care of the delivery and support of:
- Apple Mac workstation hardware - covering supported Apple Mac hardware and supported peripherals and printers
- Apple Mac workstation software - covering operating system deployment and updating, standard software package deployment and updating, special purpose software, and software licensing
- sata backup - covering the deployment of the University of Oxford's site-licensed backup client software
- system security - covering authentication, patching, anti-virus measures, and compliance tests. IT Services can either act as primary support (usually when there is no local IT support) or as second level support where local IT support liaise with IT Services on behalf of their users.
The stage in the service lifecycle at which the service currently resides. Lifecycle = planned, new, live, notice, closed
The level of user activity at this point in the academic year.
Business activity level
The regular period during which routine maintenance could take place.
Would making a change to the service today present too high a risk to the University?
Restricted change period
|Support hours||09:00 - 17:00, Mon - Fri*|
|IT Board||Portfolio Scrutiny Group|
|Business owner||Fraser, Michael|
* except bank holidays and University closure days