IT Services offers a number of different web hosting and publishing services. Below is some guidance on how to choose the one appropriate for your needs:
- Do you have content that you want to publish quickly and easily on a website?
- Do you want to build a website with a tool that doesn’t require any specific technical software development skills? Contact the Oxford Mosaic web content management platform
- Do you need somewhere to securely share documents?
- Do you want to publish content to a limited set of team members? Contact the SharePoint – Nexus service
- Do you need to host a 3rd party software platform such as WordPress or Joomla?
- Do you need to host a custom web application that you have developed yourself? Contact this Application and Web Hosting service
The stage in the service lifecycle at which the service currently resides. Lifecycle = planned, new, live, notice, closed
The level of user activity at this point in the academic year.
Business activity level
The regular period during which routine maintenance could take place.
Would making a change to the service today present too high a risk to the University?
Restricted change period
|Support hours||08:30 - 17:00, Mon - Fri*|
|IT Board||Infrastructure IT Board|
|Business owner||Fraser, Michael|
* except bank holidays and University closure days