The Service Desk offers a range of user services including:
- Registration Issues (passwords, accounts etc)
- Computing Advice and Information
- PC/Macintosh Support Service
- Other Support Services for Personal Computers
The stage in the service lifecycle at which the service currently resides. Lifecycle = planned, new, live, notice, closed
The level of user activity at this point in the academic year.
Business activity level
The regular period during which routine maintenance could take place.
Would making a change to the service today present too high a risk to the University?
Restricted change period
|Support hours||8:30 - 17:00 Mon- Fri*|
|Out-of-hours support||Telephone Support is provided 24/7|
|IT Board||User Services & IT Excellence Board|
|Business owner||Ireland, John|
* except bank holidays and University closure days
How do I...?
I want to...
Raise a support call
Via the online help request form, email or by calling 01865 6 12345 (phones monitored 24/7)