Email and Collaboration Services (Nexus365)
The Collaboration Suite (Nexus365) service provides a suite of applications to help users work collaboratively. At the time of writing, this suite is made up of the following components as part of the University’s licence with Microsoft:
- Email & Calendar
- Download Office applications - downloads on up to 5 PCs/Macs and mobile devices (smartphones or tablets) - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Online Office Suite - Access to online versions of Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- OneDrive for Business
- Skype for Business
- Planning & Productivity Tools (Teams, Groups & Planner, Forms etc.)
- SharePoint online (from November 2020)
- For SharePoint on-premise, see below under Related Services
- Also included within our email provision are:
- Mailing Lists
- Under-pinning mail components
The stage in the service lifecycle at which the service currently resides. Lifecycle = planned, new, live, notice, closed
The level of user activity at this point in the academic year.
Business activity level
The regular period during which routine maintenance could take place.
Would making a change to the service today present too high a risk to the University?
Restricted change period
|Support hours||09:00 - 17:00, Mon - Fri*|
|IT Board||Infrastructure IT Board|
|Business owner||Fraser, Michael|
pending appointment (EAG)
* except bank holidays and University closure days
How do I...?
I want to...
Make a service request
Free to Oxford users